DESIGNED FOR CREATIVITY
POWERFUL TESSERA FEATURE SET
FIXTURE ROTATION & SUB-FIXTURE MAPPING
Tessera Management Software makes setting up your LED fixtures easy, regardless of number, size or cabling order, offering increased flexibility and much greater creative control over fixtures of any pixel pitch.
You can place fixtures and sub-fixtures anywhere on the full HD canvas, and rotate them to any angle. The Tessera processing system uniquely supports multiple sub-fixtures from a single R2 receiver card, making mapping creative shows with LED strips and small tiles easier than ever.
For seamless integration with a lighting control system, the Tessera T1 LED processor offers live control via DMX or eDMX protocols (e.g. Art-Net).
You can configure your channels to control everything from colour settings to fixture group positioning to screen intensity. To make it even easier, the Tessera T1 comes with a number of pre-built profiles with commonly used controls so you can get to work straight away, or power users have the option to fully customise their profiles.
LOW LATENCY SCALER
R2 RECEIVER CARD
The R2 Receiver Card is the most powerful Tessera receiver card ever, supporting a 262k pixel capacity, making it perfect for all types of LED panels.
See and compare the capacities and features of all Tessera LED Processors.
T1 DATA SHEET
Download the Tessera T1 processor datasheet .pdf with full product technical specifications.
Download the latest version of the Tessera software and firmware.
- 482.6mm (19”) x 44.5mm (1.75”) x 342.9mm (13.5”
- 570mm (22.4”) x 170mm (6.69”) x 450mm (17.7”)
- 7.50Kg (16.53lbs)
- 10Kg (22lbs)
- Unboxed: 3.1Kg (6.8lbs)
- Boxed: 5.5Kg (12.1lbs)
- Switched autoranging power supply
- 100 – 240V AC
- 50Hz – 60Hz
- 0.4 – 0.2A
- One DVI-D input
- Up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz
- Non-standard resolution support for:
- 1600 x 1200
- 2880 x 720
- 720 x 2880
- 1080 x 1920
- Support for RGB and YCbCr colour spaces
- HDMI support with suitable adapter
- No HDCP support
- One 1G Tessera output port capable of a nominal 525K pixels at 8 bits per colour, 60Hz frame rate
- Bi-level and Tri-level sync
- Sync to source
- Processors genlock from source right through to panel refresh
- Frame rates from 23.98 to 60Hz
- 2 frames end-to-end system latency (all features)
TESSERA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Local management using monitor, keyboard and mouse connected directly to processor
- Monitors from 1024×768 up to 1920×1080
- DP++ monitor output supports HDMI, DVI and VGA using a suitable adapter
- Available free for Windows PC and Mac OS
- Remote management using Windows PC or Mac connected to processor via Ethernet network
- One Gigabit Ethernet network port
- DMX-512A on 5-pin XLR in and thru
- Tessera Control application for multi-processor control via management network port
- IP Control
- Two USB 2.0 ports on front
- Two USB 2.0 ports on rear
- One DisplayPort (DP++) monitor output
- Seven status LEDs
- Power LED
- Two years
- CE, ETL/cETL