Dynamo LED Displays P1.9mm LED Screen at Rak Ceramics Dubai Dynamo LED Display’s latest venture into the Middle East brought us to Rak Ceramics showroom in Dubai to install this incredible P1.9mm LED video display. Built using Dynamo’s 480mm x 480mm P1.9mm LED cabinets the display was installed in just one night by Dynamo’s
Our products are designed especially for the transportation field in Europe, and our design concept is followed strictly by the EN12966-1 standard formulated by the EU. EN 12966 sets requirements precisely on Visual performance, EMC, Environmental performance and durability. The EN also has other strict requirements on product design as follows:
- ROHS: Strictly applied with ROHS standard on the selection of raw martial, as well as on production technology
- Temperature: When considering the different application environment, the following different standards are available: T1, T2 and T3, our current design is based on T2.
- IP Rating: The current design is IP65, while we can also as high as IP66 if needed in practice.
- Vibration Test: In order to avoid the damage caused by vibration on the product, we have strict requiment on the purchasing and connection of signal and power supply cables. Even when vibration tested for more than 270 minutes under 200Hz frequency, there is no bad influence on our products.
- Anti-graffiti: The cabinet surface is designed with anti-graffiti function, which can perform self-cleaning with rainwater.
- Anti-Water Forming/Anti-Dust Retention/Anti-Snow Forming: We have designed a system on the displays front surface which can ensure clear information is displayed even in snowy weather.
- Anti-Striking: The display area is the most fragile part of sign for the normal display, which can be damaged easily by striking, but the EN products are designed, under full consideration of the striking influence, by a destructive test of dropping one aluminium balls onto the display surface without any damage.
- Fault Detection: By designing the function of fault dection on the module, which can send the data after detection to the controlling PC wirelessly and timely, the real-time displaying situation of the sign can be known by the engineers at all times.